Monday 19 December 2016

Hello and Welcome!



This is so exciting!  Over the past few weeks I have been re-branding and uplifting everything to do with Daisy Events.  Its been a busy time, but the effort is starting to pay off.  Please check out our Website, Facebook Page and Instagram site to see more on this.

I have run events in the Greater London area for years and am now concentrating my efforts locally to me in Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire and Northamptonshire.  That's not to say I wont cover those areas, but I want to showcase the beauty that is local to me and so often overlooked.  It also gives me a chance to balance work and life much better, and lets be honest that is a goal for a lot of us.

The plan is that this blog will contain all sorts of things.  Some will be uplifting, some will be work updates, others useful hints and tips. If you have a request - let me know! 

I look forward to sharing my journey with you all! 


Charlotte @ Daisy Events

No comments:

Post a Comment